Our Engagement Photos

Friday, April 14, 2017

Hi everyone! Tonight on the blog, I thought it would be nice to share our engagement photos with you all! I could honestly cry just looking through them, they are absolutely perfect and nothing short of magical. We got our pictures done at Lullwater Park in Atlanta by the oh-so-talented Paula Harding; she is seriously the best you guys. We couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. 

We are 335 days away from the wedding. I wish we could get married tomorrow! I am so in love with this man. I can't wait to spend our forever drinking way too many lattes, eating tacos and listening to Band of Horses with you until we are old and gray. I love you.. 












-Sincerely, Ken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan