My Everyday Makeup Routine

Monday, July 31, 2017

Hi guys! Tonight on the blog I thought it would be fun to share with you all my everyday makeup routine. All of these products are super affordable and you can find them at practically ANY drugstore (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, etc.) It's super easy breezy, and usually only takes me about 15 minutes to put on in the mornings before I head to work. Plus it will last ya all day long! Lets get into it!!!



Step 1 
- I start off by using my damp beauty sponge to apply my foundation. It gives me a nice medium coverage but is also very buildable. It has a nice glowy finish and is perfect for an everyday wear. 

Step 2 - Next, I take Rimmel London's matte pressed powder and apply that to my t-zone so that my skin doesn't get oily or start to look shiny throughout the the day! 

Step 3 - I draw a thin line of elfs black eyeliner on my eyes! Only costs $2 and is so easy to apply and to take off at the end of the night. 

Step 4- Then, I like to curl my lashes and use one of my favorite mascaras -- Covergirl's lash blast mascara. It makes my lashes look full and long, soooooooo pretty. 

Step 5 - I love to use my NYC sunny bronzer for a simple contour. I just take an angled contour brush and run it below my cheek bones, around my forehead, and just a little bit down the sides of my nose. It give me that perfect sun-kissed look. 

Step 6 - I have an actual obsession with this baked highlight and rose gold elf kit -- it has been my new go to! Rose gold is my jam and I am so in love with this color. TIP! Scrap the top layer of the highlight away, that way the pigment is much stronger. 

Step 7 - One of my favorite lip balms is this one by Revlon in the color fresh strawberry! It's a nice everyday lip and has all natural fruit oils. It's a fav of mine!

Step 8 - Lastly, I like to set my face with rose water! It locks my makeup in place, and is nice to spray throughout the day to refresh your skin. 

-Links to all products mentioned above-


Thank you guys so much for reading! What products do you use for your everyday makeup routine? Let me know in the comments below and let me know if you'd like to see a video tutorial! 

-Sincerely, Ken. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan