March Beauty Favorites

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tonight, I thought it would be fun to share with you just a few of my favorite products for the month of March! These are all super affordable and I use them pretty much daily. So here we go...



1. Blending Sponge- This blending sponge is a great dupe for beauty blenders! They seriously make my foundation look so airbrushed and flawless, I don't think I'll ever go back to a regular foundation brush again. 

2. Tocca Colette- This is one of my favorite perfumes; it's a very subtle and feminine scent. I normally get myself the travel size bottle for $18, which lasts a very long time! 

3. Dry Shampoo- Dove dry shampoo is my life! I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days so when my hair needs to be freshened up, this stuff is a life saver. It smells amazing and blends nicely in my hair. 

4. Infallible Pro Glow Foundation- I have been wearing this foundation ever since it came out! I watched a million Youtube reviews on it and it did not disappoint! It is definitely more of a medium/full-coverage foundation and gives the most natural glow (I am in the shade Classic Ivory #palelife). 

5. Burt's Bees Facial Wipes- After a long day of work, sometimes I just want to take my makeup off quick and easy! These makeup wipes make that happen! They have different types, but of course I need that sensitive skin kind. They come with plenty and last quite sometime!

I hope this inspires you to try out some new things. What are your favorite products for the month of March? Please leave them in the comments below! I always love to hear about new amazing products. Thanks so much for reading! 

-Sincerely, Ken  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan