My All Natural Skin Care Routine

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Hi guys! Tonight on the blog, I thought it would be nice to share my skin care routine with you. This is a work in progress, but I have seen such a difference in my skin that I figured if there was anyone else out there who has sensitive skin like me (and doesn't want to spend a ton of money on products), this might help ya out!

There is a cute little shop that I frequent in Downtown Savannah called Nourish - they sell a bunch of homemade soaps, bath bombs, skin care, etc. One of my favorite products that I use daily is their lavender and aloe facial bar! It is so nourishing and makes your skin feel so refreshed and clean. I use this facial bar every morning and every night! The lavender oil and aloe vera in the soap is so beneficial for treating acne. The oil in the soap has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can help to fight bacteria that cause acne and inflammation. They also sell exfoliating discs, which remove dead and dry skin! I usually exfoliate 2-3 times a week.


After I do that, I spray my face with rose water. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that help with redness or irritated skin. It helps in removing oils from the skin that can clog your pores, which can help to get rid of acne. Oh and a bonus...it works as a setting spray for your makeup! Yay!


The last part of my skin care routine is... Coconut Oil! This stuff is everything + I use it everyday! I like to use the oil as a moisturizer every morning and night. I even moisturize my arms, legs, places where stretch marks reside, and SO MUCH MORE. This stuff is incredible. I also oil cleanse my face. What is oil cleansing, you ask?? Let me tell you about all this magic!

I remove my makeup every night with Coconut Oil. All I do is take a quarter-sized amount of oil in my hands and gently apply all over my face and around my eyes, then take a warm wash cloth and wipe all that dirty makeup away! That is literally it! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and cleansed.


-Here are the links to the products mentioned above-
Facial Bar
Rose Water
Coconut Oil
Exfoliating Disc

Thanks so much for reading and I hope this has helped out anyone who is looking for some new sensitive skin friendly products :)

-Sincerely, Ken

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan